IEP Goals and Objectives
Speech, Language, and Learning
Guidebook of Objectives and Activities for Language Skills
Here is a comprehensive resource that will help you select appropriate instructional objectives and plan instructional programs for school-age children with deficits in oral and written communication. The book will be especially useful in planning instructional programs for children with communication disorders. The book includes the following:
- Skills checklists to facilitate the identification of specific targets for basic communication skills
- Strategies for writing the IEP
- Activity suggestions relating to specific IEP goals
- Tips for developing IEP goals that are relevant to academic standards of the classroom curriculum
- Comprehensive lists of IEP objectives for developing listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Many of the goals in this book have been selected based on a comprehensive review of state standards for instruction in the elementary school grades.
This practical resource is a must for speech-language pathologists and special education classroom teachers. Includes IEP goals for autism, developmental disabilities, vocabulary development, basic literacy skills, and MORE.
For additional details and ordering information, CLICK HERE