- Welcome to the ACA Special Education News Magazine
- Communication Board Software for Individuals with Autism or Augmentative Communication Needs
- Recovery from Brain Injury - My WalkAbout
- Paralyzed Sign Language Book Illustrator Draws with Pen between Teeth
- Using Picture Symbols to Facilitate Communication
- Teaching Idiomatic Expressions
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Products and Devices
- Augmentative Communication Software (AAC Software)- Save money with our special discounts!
- Using Music in Special Education to Develop Language and Literacy
- Bilingual Spanish Speech and Language Therapy Resources
- Augmentative Communication Books and Resources
- Spanish Articulation Measures: A Tool for Assessing Articulation and Phonology in Bilingual Children
- Communication Board Software and Books for AAC Intervention -Discount Offers
- Teaching Spanish Speech Sounds - A Resource for Children with Communication Disorders
- Spanish Language Assessment Procedures (SLAP) - An Alternative to Norm-Referenced Tests
- Discounts on Communication Board Software and Augmentative Communication Picture Symbol Resources (AAC)
- Communication Disorders and Language Usage in Bilingual, Multicultural Student Populations - Differences vs. Disorders
- Bilingual Language Disorders in Spanish-Speaking Children
- Test of Gross Motor Development 2 (TGMD-2) - Save Money Now
- Multicultural Students with Special Language Needs - 5th edition -Save Money
- Special Education Books from ACA
- Keyboard Codes for Spanish Characters: Letters with Accent Marks
- Spanish Speech and Language Disorders - Materials for Intervention
- Peabody Developmental Motor Scales (PDMS-2) - RECORD FORMS are IN STOCK- BEST PRICE!
- TOLD P:4 - Test of Language Development - Primary -
- IEP Goals and Objectives - Speech, Language, and Learning
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students, Communication Disorders, and Learning
- Homeschooling Children with Special Education Needs
- Language Rehabilitation Books and Resources - Products for Stroke / Aphasia Therapy
- Picture Symbol Resources for Augmentative Communication (AAC) and Special Language Needs
- Speech and Language Software - Aphasia, Stroke, Brain Injury Clients
- Libros - Trastornos del Lenguaje - Trastornos de Articulación
- Overcoming the Stigma of the Learning Disability Label: A Story of Survival and Recovery
- Tratamiento de los Trastornos de la Articulacion y el Lenguaje
- Autism Learning Materials - Products for Language and Communication
- TouchWindow for MacIntosh Computers (MAC) - Save $50 - A Touch Screen Device!
- Wide Range Assessment of Memory and Learning (WRAML) - Save over $100.00
- Social Communication Disorders: Suggestions for Intervention
- Special Education Newsletter - Speech, Language, and Learning Disabilties
- Speech Pathology Resources Online
- Speech Therapy Materials - Speech Therapy Games - Speech-Language Assessment Materials
- Speech and Language Games - Communication Disorders Products
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD and ADD) Books and Products
- Speech and Language Products and Materials - Australia / New Zealand (Speech Pathology Materials)
- Thinking: Publications for Verbal Reasoning / Language Disorders
- Bilingual Speech - Language Materials and Therapy Products
- Bilingual Speech and Language Assessment- Identifying Communication Disorders in Multicultural Populations
- An Idiom Dictionary and MORE- Over 10,000 Expressions!
- Speech and Languages Tests: Assessment Measures for Communication Disorders
- Speech - Language Pathology Products and Materials - Canada
- English as a Second Language Materials and Products (ESL Materials), Books, and Learning Resources
- Aphasia Therapy Products - Language Rehabilitation Materials
- Learning to Produce Speech Sounds - Does Your Child Need Special Help?
- Product Showcase - Books and Software!
- View or download our software catalog. Flip through pages online!
- Our online catalog allows you to flip through pages! You can download pages also.
- download-reading catalog (external link)
- Download speech catalog link-external
- Download Software Catalog Link-external
- Speech and Language Materials for United Kingdom (UK) - England, Ireland, Scotland, and Worldwide
- Aphasia Therapy Resources for Adults
- Speech and Language Product Specials
- Language, Speech, and Special Education Product Discounts
- Speech, Language, and Special Education Discounts
- Autism Picture Cards for Language Development - Special Offer on Autism Teaching Materials!
- Speech and Language Materials and Products - Special Education Books and Software
- Speech Therapy Products and Materials (Speech Pathology Materials) and Special Education Resources for Individuals with Disabilities
- Autism Software for Language and Communication - Special Offers
- Expressive Language Materials - Products (Books and Software)
- Speech Therapy Materials and Autism Products - Learning Materials for Individuals with Disabilities
- Download Speech and Language Books and Activities
- Using Music in Speech and Language Therapy Programs to Improve Communication and Social Interaction Skills
36 views by 4/18 restarted
- Gray Diagnostic Reading Tests 2 (GDRT-2) - Second Edition
- Downloadable E-Books for Speech-Language Pathology (Speech Therapy) and Special Education
- use of domain acacatalog.com
- Download Speech Therapy Materials - Books and Software
- email-external-blast-for ACA list139
for external blast uses extra 39
start at 1024 1370
- Using Music to Teach Children with Communication Disorders, Autism, and Other Disabilities
- Obituary for Lillian C. Mattes 1924-2013
160 on june 9
Academic Communication Associates offers a variety of products for articulation and phonology. Descriptions of a few of our popular items are listed below. Reproducible worksheets are included that can be used in the classroom and at home.
- Handbook of Consonant Speech Activities - This book includes reproducible lists of words and sentences for individual speech sounds. Lists are organized by word position. Great for home carryover.
- Playing with Speech Sounds - This book includes reproducible game boards for individual speech sounds and phonological processes.
- Language Activities and Stories for Phonological Intervention - This book includes high interest phonological intervention stories designed for use in preschool and kindergarten.
- Teaching Spanish Speech Sounds - This book includes reproducible word and sentence lists and other resources for the Spanish speech sounds.
- Speech Funtastics for the R Sound - Many speech remediation for the /r/ sound motivating and fun using the reproducible activities in this book.
- Speech Game Gallery - Here is a collection of colorful game boards for individual speech sounds.
- StoryBlasters for Articulation and Phonology - Give students practice using speech sounds as they tell interesting stories using the creative activities in this book.
- Sourcebook of Materials for Articulation Therapy - This book includes reproducible pictures and high-interest activities for individual speech sounds.
For more information about articulation and phonology products, click here
Academic Communication Associates
P.O. Box 4279
Oceanside, CA 92052-4279